BACHELOR OF ARTS IN RELIGIOUS STUDIES (BA) AND MASTER OF RELIGIOUS EDUCATION (MRE) OR MASTER OF PASTORAL STUDIES (MPS)
Save time and money and earn two degrees by continuing your studies at Loyola. Prepare yourself for work locally and nationally in schools, churches, and non-profits, or simply see your life in the world as a ministry. Build on your Religious Studies skills in research, critical thinking, and commitment to social justice with LIM’s emphasis on practical theology.
Students in this collaborative Department of Religious Studies (RELS) and Loyola Institute for Ministry (LIM) program earn two degrees, a Bachelor of Arts in Religious Studies plus a Master of Pastoral Studies or Master of Religious Education in less time than it would take to earn both of them separately. In addition, this degree allows students to pursue several graduate electives, which permits them to deepen their study in religion and theology or to branch out and take courses in other graduate fields. This degree is available only to on-campus students.
- Earn graduate and undergraduate credit for the same classes.
- Complete an undergraduate and a graduate degree in less time than if taken separately.
- Benefit from the best in religious studies and practical theology.
- Explore the transformative implications of religion and your faith.
- Take advantage of discounted graduate tuition.
Contact Diane Blair at firstname.lastname@example.org / 504-865-3399