Putting Faith Into Action
The Loyola Institute for Ministry offers graduate degrees, continuing education certificates, and advanced-level certificates designed to suit our students’ wide array of interests and ambitions. Graduates of all our programs go on to do impressive work globally.
Our credentials have helped some excel in their current positions in the fields of education, healthcare, law, business--indeed, any field can be conceived of in terms of ministry. Others have gone on to leadership positions in traditional ministerial settings in dioceses, parishes, schools, universities, and non-profits around the world.
Whatever your goals may be, the Institute is here to work with you. Look below to find the program that best serves your needs.
- Master of Religious Education
- Master of Pastoral Studies
- Master of Pastoral Studies/Master of Business Administration☆
- Master of Pastoral Studies/Master of Science in Counseling☆
- Master of Pastoral Studies/Master of Criminal Justice☆
Continuing Education Certificates
- Certificate in Religious Education
- Certificate in Pastoral Studies
- Certificate in Theology and Ministry
- Advanced Certificate in Pastoral Studies
- Certificación de Educación Continua en Teología y Ministerio★
☆ Available on-campus only
★ Available extension (onsite) only
Students may enroll in individual courses without pursuing a credential. To learn more, contact Diane Blair at firstname.lastname@example.org.