Steve Doody, MPS ’09, of Baton Rouge offers some reflections on what he, as a full-time lawyer, is doing with his Master of Pastoral Studies degree from the Loyola Institute for Ministry.
Graduates in Raleigh, NC, receive recognition for years of service in lay ministry. These include:
- Veronica Archambault, 30 years, M.P.S. ‘07
- Marion Danforth, 40 years, M.P.S. ‘93
- Joan Rose, 10 years, M.P.S. ‘01
and two have taken LPLC courses
- James Hynes, 10 years LPLC
- Cathy Rusin, 20 years LPLC
The Shrewsbury class of 2008 celebrated their graduation with a special Mass presided over by Bishop Brian on Saturday, 20 September 2008. Over 80 people, including 5 priests and a deacon, were present to witness the handing over of Masters Degrees and Certificates in Pastoral Studies and Religious Education at a beautiful occasion at St Mary’s Church in Hooton.